6 Jan 2013

Heavy artillery arrived:D

In order to paint Gurka (and few other giants) I needed new, better, bigger, or even gigantic brushes.
After checking the prices of W&N series 7 I decided to go for Rosemary & Co. Quality isn't bad (some say it's comparable with W&N), I don't mind longer hair anymore. And what's most important, all four brushes size 1, 2, 3 and 4 with shipping costed less than net price of single brush no 4 from W&N:D I'd say it's not such a bad price for a decent quality, especially if I'm not sure if I'll like using them:D
And I just received a parcel.
They are seriously huge...

 Here compared with W&N series 7 mini, size 0

cheers

'eM

2 comments:

  1. How are you liking the R&Co. brushes so far?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I like them a lot I must say. The price to quality ratio is great.

      Delete