30 May 2013

TwistedBrushes open for commissions

I've been thinking about that for a while now, but finally decided to act on it.
So if any of you, or someone you know, likes my style of painting, and would be interested in having a piece painted by me, just send me an email (mslusarska@gmail.com), and we can discuss things in details.

During next few days I'll prepare some more information in a dedicated part of the blog. At this point I'm mostly interested in bigger scale, 54mm and larger, busts and vehicles. It doesn't really matter if it's historical or sf/fantasy, I'm focused on producing the highest quality projects to your complete satisfaction.

cheers

'eM



3 comments:

  1. Best of luck on your new endeavor! With the quality of work you do, I am sure you will have a long list of clients :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck in your enterprise, Marta!

    Cheers
    Javier (Osebor from planetFigure)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thx guys for encouragement:)

    ReplyDelete