28 Sept 2013

Euromilitaire 2013 photos, reports

Well it took me a bit more time than I expected, but finally I managed to gather together some photos and videos from last weekend.


Photos taken by me:
Part1
Part2
 
Euromilitaire - Best of Show, posted on PlanetFigure by Paco
Alex Long's gallery
Mario Delgado's gallery

Smudger1960 photos posted on PlanetFigure:
Part1
Part2
Part3
Part4

And some facebook galleries.
I hope they will be visible for everyone, not just for friends, but if that's the case, I'm sorry.
John's fb gallery
Pekka's fb gallery

Here
you can find a proper report from the show done by Painting Buddha, Michael. And of course his photo album.

And a bunch of youtube videos published by:
Cursed Monkeys
Mr  Bob's build (flats)
Mr Bob's build (figures)
Mr Bob's (armour)
jamesbritton1

enjoy

'eM

No comments:

Post a Comment